Thursday, July 16, 2009

Totally Addicted to Digital Scrappin'

Ok- I admit it, I am TOTALLY addicted to digital scrapbooking- I spent about 20 hours on Tuesday creating every layout I could think of since my free version of Photoshop was expiring at midnight- here are some LO's that I wanted to share.

This one was created after my very exciting 4th of july- yes we had fireworks and proposals- what really stinks is that Paul didnt wait long enough for Kat to get her camera so we have no pictures of the down on one knee thing... But I did take some pics. of the fireworks.


This is a layout about Noah and me- I wanted him to know how much I wanted to hold him.













Paul and I went to Carolina Beach this past weekend. We had a great time, just playing tourist. This is a page that I did telling him all of the things I enjoyed doing at the beach.




More to come later-
Love Dawn

1 comment:

Cecile said...

Hey Dawn,
i love your digi layouts! I haven't dived into digi yet but maybe someday:) Hope you are having a great summer!!