Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I am a WINNER!


Well I have known it all along but now someone else knows that I am a winner too! Just kidding! :) A cyber friend of mine Allie has a blog, and on her blog she posted a Sesame Street challenge to create something using Sesame Street as the topic since it was their 40th annv. Now I was/am a huge fan of Sesame Street so I was extremely excited to join in her challenge. I purchased some SS wood stamps at Hobby Lobby last year on sale, and boy am I glad I did, they were great for this challenge. I created a chipboard book using the stamps and the song lyrics for "Won't you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street". Well Allie liked my book and guess what??? I WON the contest, well I tied for the win, Allie liked another entry as well and so we both won, but I am secure enough in my winning to share. I get to be featured on Allie's blog and I get to add the "Croppie" award to my blog. Here is my book, it was so much fun to make.






Thanks for taking a peek, and thanks to Allie for the challenge, I had tons of fun!