Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Stamp Shelf!



I went to AC Moore today and they have totally revamped the scrapbooking/rubberstamping dept. They did away with the large green wooden shelves that housed the rubber stamps and replaced them with acrylic, I asked the manager what he did with the cabinets, and he sold me one!!!! Yeah! So for $20 a little goo-gone and elbow grease I am now the proud owner of a stamp shelf! All of the AC Moore's are redoing their shelves, ask if they are selling them. I know the one here in MB did and the one in Savannah changed to acrylic.

Have a great day!

Dawn :)

2 comments:

Cecile said...

Hi Dawn
I am jealous :))
You have a great stash there!!

Dawn said...

Thanks, I only started stamping in Feb, my friend got me hooked :(. Now i love, love, love it. A lot of the stamps are the $1 ones at AC Moore and ones I have found on sale. I love to shop, besides crafting that is my other hobby.
Dawn :)