Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Layouts- Relaxing 3 days

Teagan and Lilly at Myrtle Waves 2007
Beach Babe
Googley Eyed Cousins
Watchin' the Wind Blow By

We had a blast at Carolina Beach. We played in the waves, played old timey ski ball, (and won 3 Chinese handcuffs , 2 pieces of gum and a tootsie roll), ate hot home made donuts from Britt's on the boardwalk and even got squiggled. It was a fun filled 3 days but the best part was staying up until 4 am every night scrapbooking. I was afraid that my Aunt would get a little upset, because it looked like Michael's' threw up in her dining room, but she was easy going and loved every minute of it. I can defiantly say that when I retire (13 years and counting), that Carolina Beach is the place that I want to retire too, easy laid back and quiet. Quite a change from Myrtle Beach!

Here are the layouts that I made, I know I should have gotten a lot more done, but what can I say I am anal and slooooowwwww!

Love to all,

Dawn :)

2 comments:

Cecile said...

Great layouts Dawn!
My son goes back to school next week on the 6th and it feels like the summer flew by to us too..

Dawn said...

I know doesnt that STINK!!!! I am a curriculum spec. and I started with my meeting yesterday. I am already tired of sitting and listening to people talk.
Thanks for the comments.
Dawn :)
And a big thanks to Jamie for the step by step on how to scan 12x12's