Friday, August 1, 2008

Layouts using the "Masking" technique.

Maggie's Layout
Sorry Jamie, I had to copy painting on the paper with acyrlics and masking, so that is 2 techniques that I tried, do I get extra credit????

This is Teagan's Layout. (I had to make one for each of them)


Ok, I rarely ever copy or "scraplift" a layout, but this one looked so cute and fun, that I had to try it. It was demonstrated by Jamie Danford on her blog,http://savannahscrapbooking.typepad.com/savannah_scrapbooking/ . She has a great feature called "Try it Tuesday", where she is trying new techniques. After watching her video and laughing hysterically, I had to "Try It!" So here are the finished products. Thanks Jamie, I had a great time! Make sure that you check out Jamie's blog, she is soooo smart and funny, it's hard to believe that a person can be both at the same time! :)

Have a great weekend, and Happy Scrappin'

Dawn :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look great Dawn! It's a fun technique for sure. ;)

Dawn said...

I had a great time making them. I am going to cut some other masks out on my cricut and try them. Ill let you know how they turn out.
Dawn

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

those look really good! they're kind of different looking.