Monday, August 25, 2008

Ok... New Work Take 2

I love this LO, the statement "Little Things" and the star, heart and arrow are cut from patterned paper and stuck with pop dots. I think it gives it such a pop. I love, love, love the Ranger whit inkessentials pen, it is the smoothest writing white pen i have ever had.


This LO is a letter written to my nephew the day before he was born. I used the Bazzil stitching paper, I have never tried it before, but I love the look. I also "inked" around the edges with acrylic paint.

I came home Friday night after open house at school and began working on a few layouts, I had such a good time that I stayed in my PJ's all weekend (i did take a shower and put clean ones on everyday). I was so tired from being back at work. Today was our first day and it went great. I hope this means we are going to have a good year. I hope you enjoy the layouts.

Love to all,


Dawn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that Little Things paper...too cute! ;)Good luck with getting the school year off on the right track!

Cecile said...

I hope that your school year is off to a GREAT start!!
The Pink Paislee link on my blog is a Live forum for pp and it's alot of fun and inspiring so if you join let me know and i can send you a friend invite:))

Unity Stamp Company said...

Adorable WORK! I did not find the post you left a message about on my blog...AM I BLIND? You are very talented and enjoyed my visit here! Enjoy your day!

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

i LOVE these pages. they are super adorable!