Tuesday, December 16, 2008

*i am ready for Christmas Vacation!
*i want to find my Fairytale.... (I am beginning to wonder)
*i have a a wonderful family.
*i miss Granny
*i fear being alone.
*i hear Sarah typing on her computer in our office.
*i search for things to make my family smile.
*i wonder what Maggie will be when she grows up.
*i regret making STUPID choices
*i love my family, my friends,
*i forgive myself for letting people walk all over me.
*i ache deep in my heart for loved ones that are no longer with us.
*i always want to be right.
*i try to be the best person that I can be.
*i seem to always doubt myself.
*i know that eventually things will be ok
*i feel anxious when I am excited about something
*i dance when I have had too much to drink.
*i dream of being sucessful one day.
*i give to the American Cancer Society- Through Relay for Life- and tons of time to my school
*i listen to rock music- very loud
*i sing in the car to make Maggie mad!
*i laugh when Teagan says funny things
*i can't believe that my daughter is 17 already
*i write in my journal- somtimes the things I write turn into picture books
*i cry when I know someone is mad or upset with me.
*i sleep whenever I can
*i am excited about Christmas Vacation.
*i see the glass as half empty- not very positive- I know!
*i need to spend more time with my family
*i should try not to worry so much, but it's in my blood. Amen!!!

Ok, Amber I did it- It was kind of hard-
I guess we will see who reads my Blog to find out who wants to be tagged next!
Dawn :)

2 comments:

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

I thought it was hard too!!! You need to put some pics from Maggie's bday on here. I know that you got some of Maggie and Teagan. I would love to see them.

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

i can't believe maggie is 17 either. where did all the time go!!

I thought it was a lot harder than it looked too!