Monday, June 29, 2009

Digital Layouts!!!! I figured it out!!! Yeah Me!!!!


OK I finally figured it out- Thanks to 2 peas in a bucket.com for their awesome tutorials about photoshop and other topics related to crafting.

Anyway here is one of my digital layouts- I am getting better- this was the very first one I did- I love scrapping digitally- not as much as paper and glue- but it is a lot of fun.



This is another layout that I did. It was a lot of fun- I figured out how to use elements like stamps- that is what the black dots on the sides are. There is a whole other world in digital scrapbooking. It's kind of neat!
Hope you enjoy!
Love to all,
Dawn

4 comments:

Amber said...

I knew you would figure it out! you are so talented. these look great!

Dawn said...

Thanks- I havent left the house in 2 days and I think I have been on the computer most of the last 2 days- I watched enough tutorials to finally figure out that I had to flatten the images and reduce the pixels. Anyway- when are you thinking of coming to the beach?

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

They look great Dawn but then that's really no surprise. You always do such a great job on your scrapbooking stuff. I've got to get another book.

Dawn said...

I will keep my eyes open at AC Moore- when they go on sale I will let you know. :)