Friday, June 19, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking

Ok so its summer and I am not working that leaves me with some extra time on my hands- I have been reading several blogs lately where the girls are using Adobe Photoshop to create some fantastic scrapbook pages, they look just like the ones that I create with paper and embelishments but they are all done on the computer- Soooo I had to give it a try- now I didnt buy Photoshop (are you kidding me its 100- but costco has a 30 cupon if you are interested) anyway Adobe lets you have a trial version for 30 days so I have been "trying" it out, and I LOVE it- now its not as much fun as the glue and paper and such, but it does give really neat results- I have been trying to upload some of my pages but blogger is being a pain and not uploading them- I will continue to try.
If you want more info about digital scrapbooking contact me and I will share what I know- I have done some digging around and found free papers and embelishments to download.

4 comments:

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

cool. can't wait to see what you come up with!

Dawn said...

Its pretty neat- I wish I could upload but I have tried and I guess the files are too big???

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

You should take a picture of one of the pages and then upload the picture. I want to see what they look like too.

Dawn said...

I have printed you a copy of each page, one is about Noah and 1 is about Teagan, so you will get the pages, next I have to do one about Maggie and Carter.