Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Journey Card



I made this card using glossy photo paper and alcohol ink.

1- White pre-scored card, inked with Distress Ink in Black Soot

2-Take 4x6 glossy photo paper and ink using alcohol inks- I used Butterscotch, Wild Plum and Stream. Distress edges of photo paper, and ink with Distress Ink-Black Soot

3-Stamp "Journey", swirls, key, postage and clock scene randomly onto photo paper.

4-Adhere photo paper to front of card.

5- Inside of card- I stamped Life quote and swirls using Colorbox Frost White Ink.

6-All swirls are outlined with Gelly Roll glitter pen.

7-Handwrite message using Gelly Roll White pen.
Always Enjoy your Journeys!
Dawn :)

6 comments:

Anita Van Hal said...

Welcome to the bloggin world, Dawn! Your pieces are wonderful! I love the "journey" piece you did. Must try that with my abundance of photo paper!

Linda said...

welcome to blogger :) enjoy showing your art. I love the journey-card!
hugs Linda

Dawn said...

Yes the glossy photo paper is GREAT with the alcohol inks. Thanks for your kind words.
Dawn :)

Ruby Craft said...

Found your blog through rangerlink. It looks great. I hope you have fun. I love your pieces you have posted.

Art By Wanda said...

Dawn, you have a great start to your blog!! Beautiful work!!!

Dawn said...

Thank you to everyone for your nice comments. I love playing around and creating new things. I have 4 new tags that I made today at the LSS using Tim's stamps, I am having a blast!
Thanks, Dawn