Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"Water Baby"- Mini Beach Chipboard Book







I am posting a mini chipboard album that I completed. It is bound with 3 O-rings, with ribbons.

The chipboard was cut on the cricut- My Community Cartridge- 3 ring notebook page 6x4-
The mermaid and clam on the front cover were made with the paperdolls cricut cart.

I painted the chipboard using acrylic craft paint in turquoise and inked around the edges of the chipboard pieces using Distress Ink in black Soot. Once dry pictures were matted on orange cardstock and brushed slightly around the edges using the Distress Ink in Black Soot. Handwriting using the Gelly Roll white pen around the edges of the pictures gives it the personal touch that I wanted my niece to feel from her book. Embellishments and letter stickers were from various companies. I hope you enjoy my little Water Baby book, as much as my niece is going to enjoy looking at it. Happy Crafting- Dawn :)

3 comments:

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

Teagan is gonna love her scrapbook. It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great! Can't wait to see all your layouts!

Ruby Craft said...

Found you through rangerlink. This is such a sweet little album. Teagan will always be able to remember her 1st fun summer at the water park! The journaling is wonderful. So cute!