Friday, October 24, 2008

Autumn Tag


I decided while I was adding posts I would add 1 more. This is a tag that I created for a group that I belong too. The backgound tag is photo paper, that I colored with Alcohol inks and distress inks. The embleshiments are: grunge board scroll that was inked with vintage photo distress ink, a cloth house that is outlined with a glitter pen, an epoxy title "Home", an inked leaf ribbon, a stamped leaf image that is distressed, inked and outlined with a glitter pen, and a ceramic title "Autumn". I think the alcohol inked background adds a lot of autumn colors that makes the tag look warm and cozy.

Happy Crafting!

Dawn :)

4 comments:

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

i think this is really pretty. it really reminds me of the leaves changing colors now!

you are on a roll with the posts!

Dawn said...

I know, I wish that we had more of a dramatic change in the leaves here. You have more than we do. About the posts:
I was trying to get some stuff scanned in and when I tried to upload nothing past the first scan was there. Talk about FRUSTRATED, I was. Anyway i will try more later. On page layouts you have to scan each side and then in the HP program you have to "stitch" the sides togeth!er. Its kind of aggravating, but it works. Bye

Papa said...

Looks nice. Glad you enjoy scraping

Missy Glave said...

Hey Dawn ... congratulations! You won the Martha Stewart Owl Punch Give-A-Way on my blog!

Please email me (mgmh@aol.com) with your full name and mailing address and I will get it mailed out to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for playing!

Missy
http://missymadeit.blogspot.com