Friday, October 24, 2008

New Layouts- More Halloween :)



Well I guess that I am still in the mood to scrap Halloween, I think that I have almost finished Maggie's Halloween pages. In this LO Maggie was in the 4th grade (you think I'm just a little behind???)It looks really neat, I went to moms last night and got my granny's sewing machine. I have read about sewing on pages and I finally tried it. I added a zigzag stitch on the title border. It just adds a little bit of Oomph. As you can see I haven't done a lot yet, but it's a start.


This layout, for some reason did not scan well at all. But nevertheless its Teagan at the Pumpkin Patch last October. She loved going and picking out her own pumpkin and then carving it at Auntie Dawn's. I think this year she has 7 or 8 pumpkins. Oh well I guess I have been traded in for a new pumpkin picker. :)

Happy Halloween and Happy Crafting! Love to all, Dawn

3 comments:

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

your stiching looks great on Maggie's layout!! great job.

I can't wait to see you Sunday....Carter is ready to see you too!

Dawn said...

If you click on the layout it will make it larger and you can really see the stitching. I dont know what I am going to do if I need to change thread or the bobbin runs out??? I am not sure I remember how to thread the darn thing, but it is fun sewing with it. Now I can sew when you and mom are sewing :) Tell Carter I miss him too and will see him soon.

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

oh i already figured out how to make it bigger! it really does look good. you'll have to get mom to show you how to change the thread or bobbin...it's really now hard!