Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hangin' Out With Carter

I spent the night with the Rankin's on Sunday. Carter was very excited to see his Auntie Dawn!
Carter and I spent sometime together, playing on the computer, hanging out in his room playing toys and reading books. Here are some of the pictures that I took playing in his room. Just laying around on the Jungle mat.
He really loves his chewy toys.
Thanks Amber, Scott and Carter for letting me spend the night. I had a great time. And a big thanks to you Amber for my delicious, birthday cake. It was YUMMY!~

2 comments:

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

that first picture is hilarious! We loved having you and Carter loved getting to play with his Auntie Dawn. come back and see us whenever you want!

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

How cute is that first picture!?!?! He's like DUH!! I'm glad that ya'll had a good time. And I have to say that the cake was very YUMMY!!! Thanks for bringing me some. Jellybean thanks you too!!!