Monday, September 15, 2008

Halloween Highlights



I know, you guys are sick of looking at Halloween pages, but I am having so much FUN, reliving those Trick or Treat days. I miss Maggie being this little. It seems like it was yesterday. Anyway, this LO is Maggie in kindergarten dressed as a CHS cheerleader and the other picture is Maggie, Hannah and Susannah. The big girls were in the 2nd grade and Susannah was 6 months old. Of course I added a tag, and then I made an envelope and added some journaling in the pocket, with a ribbon pull tab. Happy Halloween everyone!

I also promised my sweet, nephew Carter that I would make him a bookmark. Actually, I promised his Mommy. She said that some of his books were long, and they needed a bookmark. So I have made Carter 2 bookmarks, so he won't loose his place while reading. I imagine he is the only 3 1/2 month old with their very own handmade bookmarks. Your bookmarks are in the mail Carter- look for a letter from Auntie Dawn. I love you!

Love to all, Dawn

5 comments:

Cecile said...

The bookmarks are so stinkin' cute!!What a great idea:))

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

those are ADORABLE!! yes, he will be the envy of all those other babies out there with NO bookmarks. seriously though, some of his books are way longer than his attention span and I got tired of reading the first part over and over! haha.

Anyway, thanks Auntie Dawn....we can't wait to get them!

i love you!

Dawn said...

I am glad that you like them, I am trying to make Teagan a set before the weekend.
Cecile, I love making tags and they make not only great card and LO embelishments, they also make great bookmarks. I am a TAG FREAK!!! Dawn :)

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

Those tags are great! I love them. I know that Carter will love them.
Love ya!

Dawn said...

Tell Teagan that I am making her some bookmarks too and that I made her a surprise that she can wear! Give her a big kiss and hug from Auntie Dawn, tell her I cant wait to see her on Saturday!