Saturday, September 6, 2008

Scrap Pink




I was browsing around AC MOORE the other day and the scrapbooking dept. lady approached me about the Scrap Pink event, she asked me if I would like to have a demo at the event for a make and take. Of course I told her yes very calmy, (while I was screaming YEAH!!! inside). she asked me what I wanted to do, well since I am sort of in the tag mood, I am going to be demoing (is that a word??) tags. If you are in MB on Sunday Sept. 28th please come to AC Moore from 6-10 pm for their Scrap Pink event. I will be there with tags on.... Here are a few I made to demo.

Love to all,

Dawn :)

4 comments:

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

those look great! I got your shirt today, so you'll be all set for the scrap pink event.
p.s. i love the "mother" bookmark you made me...i use it all the time and it makes me think of you!
love you!

Dawn said...

Thank you for getting my shirt, I will ask Mom to give you the $ and then I can give it to her! Thanks for the comments. I love to read them.
Love you,
Dawn :)

Anonymous said...

Girly, you're like a tag guru! These are wonderful (so are the Halloween ones up in the other post too...love 'em!)

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

I love the tags! They are great! love you!