Friday, September 12, 2008

Halloween Punkin' Page and a Fall one too!




I had such a great time making the Halloween tags for my demo, that I wanted to keep going so I dragged out every Halloween picture that I could find and I started scrappin' them. The Halloween page is made with the Coordniations paper. The outside is black and the core is a different color. You can sand it, tear it, distress it, etc. and it all looks great. I had a great time tearing and inking.

The second LO is a Fall Fest layout. Nothing fancy, I used pop dots to make the letters really stand out, and I tried to distress emboss a stamped leaf- not real crafty with the embossing gun yet, but I am getting the hang of it.


3 comments:

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

these look great. it's so cute seeing Maggie that small....it seems like so long ago.

you are so talented!
love you!

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

I love the pages. They look great. I agree with Amber...it is weird to see Maggie that young.

love you!

Dawn said...

Thanks guys for the comments. I gave the Fall Fest page. Well I sent it by Maggie but she forgot it in the car. So i guess I will give it to her tomorrow. I love making the pages for my family to enjoy.
Dawn :)