Sunday, September 28, 2008

Scrap Pink Night


We had a great time at AC Moore tonight at the Scrap Pink Event. I demonstrated tag making, embossing, inking and distressing. It was soo much fun. The ladies that attended had a great time and I think that by the end of the night at least 3 of the ladies bought embossing guns and all of the equipment. I guess I am going to have to get a job at AC Moore, I think it would be a blast. They are already planning another event in November and after Christmas. We had a great time and raised some money for breast cancer research, so it was a good night for all. The only thing I hate is that I took my camera and forgot to take pictures. Oh Well.

Happy Crafting to all!

Dawn

3 comments:

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

that's what happens when you get busy having fun! it sounds like you had a great time and I know they were lucky to have you there showing them what to do.

Dawn said...

Yep, it was a lot of fun. I cant wait till we do it again. I guess its like you and your sewing. :)Have a safe drive tomorrow. I am jealous that you are going to Aunt Linda's, you will have lots of fun.
Love you!

Cecile said...

That sounds like fun Dawn! I have taught some classes at my LSS and it is fun to see people learning how to scrap and all of the fun techniques:))
Have a great week!!