Saturday, November 8, 2008

Roadtrip and the world's best Scrapbook Store

I had to make a trip to Savannah today and while I was there I just had to visit Linda at my FAVORITE Scrapbook store. Linda has it all decorated for Christmas. It is so pretty with the white tree, and all of the newest Christmas papers and embellishments all around the front. Thanks Linda for believing in me and my craft. Dawn :)
If you are in or around the Savannah, GA area make sure that you stop and check out A Scrapbook Boutique, when you are there tell Linda hi for me.
Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

sounds like fun!

can't wait to see you this weekend!

Tam said...

I saw you had visited the Scrapbook boutique. I live here in Savannah and it is the cutest scrapbooking store! Just wanted to say HI to YOU! ONE of my best friends is very much like you. I see your passion for your craft! check out http://therealroxann.blogspot.com
I love scrapbooking but I am so traditional with it...LOL

Cecile said...

I do love ASB too!! And Linda is a sweetie!!Wish I would have seen you there.The next time you come to savannah for a visit let me know and I will meet you at ASB::))
I will be in Myrle Beach in the spring for springbreak at Cole's school we go camping every year ther::))