Thursday, November 20, 2008

Soooo Sad.......

Well here I am at home, lonely, on the computer, all by myself, depressed, blue, sad, and why do you ask???? Because my ROTTEN daughter left me at home so that she can go to the midnight premire of Twilight- with her friends- traded for 16 year old girls how awful is that. Now not only is she going to see the movie before me, she is going to rub it in my face. I cant wait till tomorrow afternoon, I am going to leave her at home and go and see it by myself, wearing my Twilight t-shirt. Yes I bought a movie t-shirt, I know how stupid is that for a 38 year old professional to buy a movie shirt-, but I just couldnt resist. The books are sooo good, and I am totally lost in all of it. I hope you guys have read the books too, and if not get out and buy them, the are fab!

4 comments:

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

I can't wait to start reading it. I just have to finish my book chain book first then I get to start Twilight. Let me know how the movie is. I know that Maggie is gonna rub it in hard that she saw it before you. Do you think that this series will be as big as the Harry Potter series?

Dawn said...

From what we have read it is predicted to be as big as or bigger. Maggie said that there were only going to be 4 books in this series and they are all out, so who knows. It is def. the same though- I am hooked, this I think has an older audience. You know Maggie was hooked on HP at 8, and 8 year olds wouldnt read this so who knows?????

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

it is not sad!! I'm about half way through the first book and i'm really liking it. I don't thinkg it will be as big as HP but i think it will be big. I wish i was home with you right now so you didn't have to be by yourself!

love you!

Dawn said...

Yes it is sad- not the book- but me home alone that is the sad part. I CANT WAIT TO SEE The MOVIE!!!! I am going tomorrow!!! YEAH!~!!!