Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday Night Scrap Event

Went to AC Moore yesterday and saw the crafts lady Peggy, She was so excited, said they were planning another Sunday night scrap event . She told me that several people have commented about the Scrap Pink Event and the tags that we made, and guess what she asked me to do it again!!! Yeah!!! So now I am making Thanksgiving and Christmas tags to display in the store for the event. So if you love to scrap please plan on joining us on Sunday November 16th from 6-10pm. The cost is $10, and an unwrapped toy that will be given to "Toys for Tots" for Christmas. I'll see you there.

2 comments:

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

Well that is great news!! they must know talent when they see it! i know you will have tons of fun doing this one too.

Dawn said...

I know I am excited again!!! I was supposed to call the manager today about a part-time job, but I had conferences afterschool, and I had to go to the dentist- I have to have a root canal on Thursday.... YUCK! Anyway, thanks for the vote of confidence, are you ready for your interview???