Monday, November 10, 2008

Stories in Hand

Ok, I stumbled across this on-line class a couple of weeks ago. It is being offered by Jessica Sprague, and it deals with journaling and writing your memoirs. Now most of you who know me, know that I enjoy writing, but when I am scrapping i find myself always saying the same thing over and over again on each page. So I thought this class would help me to add more voice and expand my writing. Tonight was the first class and we had to create our book that will house all of our writings and journal prompts. It was fun creating the book, tomorrow we will begin with the writing part. If you are interested, I dont think its too late to sign up. I think there were 6,000 enrolled in the class. Click here for the link to register for the class. Here is my journal that I created tonight. I cant wait to fill it with wonderful stories.



I hope to see some of you in class with me tomorrow. Happy crafting! Dawn :)

2 comments:

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

very cool! I hope the class sparks your creative writing bug!

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

I love the book. It looks great. I know that you will have a great time in the class. Hopefully it will help with your writing.

Love you!